OREDATA is a Digital Transformation & IT Consulting firm with 10+ years of proven expertise and hundreds of successfully implemented projects across the EMEA region. When you join the OREDATA team, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with experts focused on tackling digital, operational, analytical & data science challenges with the greatest impact. We foster collaboration with proximity, an agile and autonomous approach and best practices and guiding principles.
Read more: https://medium.com/@oredata-engineering
Apply and be part of our exciting journey!
What you will do?
- Develop and maintain Java platforms.
- Work with stakeholders, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to develop and review designs and business requirement.
- Complete all assigned tasks/projects adhering to timelines and meeting all deadlines.
- Prepare technical documentation and operational guidelines and perform handover to operation teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-5 years experience in Java technologies and software design patterns
- Willingness to learn more about new languages and frameworks
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Good team player, result oriented attitude and analytical mind
- Advanced level of English
- Residence in Istanbul
- Significant development experience in Java and Oracle Technologies
- Experience in J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, EJB and etc.
- Experience in Unix/Linux platforms
- Experience in building and maintaining a large scale, high volume system
- Experience with agile development methodologies such as Scrum
- Creation of required Database objects
- Solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
Get to know us
If you want to know more about us and what we do, then visit our website: www.oredata.com
- Remote working and flexible time off
- Open communication, flexibility and start-up spirit
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Opportunity to get company paid Professional Certificates (Google Cloud Platform, Confluent Kafka, etc)
- Access to Online Training Platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight, A Cloud Guru, Coursera, etc.)
- Professional Employee Support Program: free legal&financial advice, psychological counseling, etc.
- Dynamic work ecosystem where you can take initiative and responsibility
- Opportunity to work on international projects
- Opportunity to support your English
- Private Health Insurance
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Birthday Leave Policy
Desired Skills and Experience